We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

When I go to concerts I always look to see what signed items the artist may have at their merchandise booth.  Knowing in advance would be helpful and also may persuade me to attend a show.  I created this thread for people to share what I signed items were available a live shows.  

Views: 23623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this in Manchester? I’ve seen a couple of posts where folks are saying there are no signed items available. 

Definitely in Manchester. I’m working at the show right now 

First and last name signatures - not especially common.

But it's also not clear from this post where this is:

The weird thing on this was it wasn't announced in advance, and I imagine almost nobody was carrying £100 cash on the off-chance when most merch desks take cards these days. I considered buying one but couldn't - can't leave the venue and come back in so no way to go to a cash machine!

Good point - I bet a few fans were frustrated with this. I've rarely gone to shows with a lot - if any - cash. 

Peter Frampton is selling signed LPs (several options, don’t recall the price), his “Greatest Hits” CD ($30), Poster ($60) at merch table.  Caught him in Albany, NY on Friday (9/13/24).

Breaking Benjamin is selling signed setlists for $20 and signed drumsticks for $30 at the merch table.

Staind is selling signed drumheads for $70 and signed guitars for $1,000.00 at the merch table.

Saw them on Monday night (09/16) in Holmdel, NJ.

Judas Priest had a signed poster last night (9/17) for $100. Looks like they sold out because the one on the wall of the merch booth was taken down at some point. I was out at that price plus the line was huge for the $50 t-shirts.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service