We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello, I recently refound these signed shoes I had from when I was a kid. I don't remember exactly where I would've gotten these autographs from, or what game I went to exactly, as it's been almost 20 years since then probably. Any help in identifying the signatures would be appreciated! 

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would help if you post the area you are in to possibly help nail down the players. Unless you also received autographs from opposing teams.. also, would you know which sport? 

I was pretty big on MLB and NBA autographs at that time but these don't look familiar. I was mostly into Chicago players

I was probably in Georgia around that time. As for the sport, more than likely either Basketball or NFL. I attended many games as a kid, but couldn't tell you what team or anything. 

I hope someone comes along who can help. I can't think of anyone in the NBA who these signatures belong to.. i do not have much knowledge at all with the NFL at that time period. Im guessing its NFL related then but there are many NBA prospects on 10 day contracts or similar that I am not aware of either.. thanks for the info to try and narrow it down regardless

Yeah, it’s been tough for me to track down who it might’ve been at the time, since I went to so many games as a kid. I am gonna also guess that it maybe could be basbeball players too, possibly. As I went to many of those games as well. I appreciate the help so far though, regardless 

For a split second, I thought the 1st one was John Kruk. But rule him out, he wore #29 and its definitely not how he signed aside from the J

Scratching my head as well, not seeing any matches to anyone I know from the era but will scour through and see if I can see any matches. Not seeing too many matches from the NFL so far but hopefully someone else will now

These definitely seem to be tricky ones. They might even be from baseball players, but I honestly have no clue. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service