We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The email from the store notes the first 500 CDs and 2LPs will be signed by Slash:

Https://slash.tmstor.es/products

Views: 7553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too if available 

There are vinyls available with a signed slash photograph with every order on sweedenrockmagazine.com. They ship to the uk. You need to hurry up as all the cds with signed pics have sold out!!!

Thanks for this. I purchased 2 but translation took a few steps, the order looks right though. Went through PayPal and thought there would be a shipping option to choose for the USA but it went straight to order placed. They even took money off. Came to 765kr which translates to $72usd.. nothing about shipping cost so I guess its included?

Edit: 159kr shipping, but 191kr tax they removed

Me too, said shipping included and tax was returned (outside EU)

It appears there is some sort of a subscription involved that you have to sign up for prior to placing your order. To be rebilled at 89 kr per month after the intro month. Usually you can cancel these things easily, but its not worth the hassle for me. Slash signs alot and Im sure will continue to do so. No strings for me, but a cool photo for those who need and want him. 

Just read that and I didn’t subscribe, let’s see….

The way I read it is that you need to be subscribed to be eligible to attend the release party.

It wasn't entirely clear though, with the translation

Same, I thought release party as well. I didn't subscribe. Made sure the signed print was included on the invoice before purchase. It was as well on the confirmation email

Actually that kinda makes sense. Why not bill the first month and sign you up auto with the order if that was the case? Here’s hoping you guys are right. 

I ordered through PayPal, received invoice and there was no subscription. The total including signed photo, vinyl and postage came to £32 (uk). 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service