We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Soylent Green 1973 Robinson SP Heston Signed VHS Label in Green Ink & Original Still

Hi All,

Soylent Green - one of my favorite Sci-Fi films. An Edward G. Robinson signed matte finish 5" x 7" in black ballpoint, a VHS label from this film signed in green felt tip IP for me by Heston at a bookstore (after waiting for 2 hours and getting the book signed) and an original still showing "book" Sol Roth and Detective Thorn. Brock Peters was Heston's boss, and Joseph Cotten was the murder victim. Hope you enjoy.

Eric

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember this movie when it first come out. Still gives me the shivers thinking about it. Funny, the themes of the movies does have some relevance today. Edward G. Robinson's last performance. Classic actor!

Hi Joe,

Yes, very relevant. That was 2022, and we are inching closer! Sol Roth...Sol=the Sun. He says to Thorn "The greenhouse effect...everything's burning up". Thorn is indeed a thorn in the side of Santini. The original prints had a greenish tint for outdoor scenes but this has been removed in recent restorations. Wonderful last moments when he is "going home".

Eric

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service