We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello all! Just wondering has anyone dealt with sellers Spyrograph and Celstop on EBay? To a newbie like me, they seem legit and their autographs look good. Plus they seem to have thousands of happy customers between them. I would love an experts opinion on them if I could? Thanks in advance!

I have included an example from each seller for you to check out:

Views: 2098

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bumb for Celstop

Been looking at spyrograph for a long time and I am unsure, I know the username changed some months ago, look forward to see what the other experienced members think, lots of items and many followers, good post.

Mike

Any thoughts on these?

Bump Bump for Spyrograph also known a JJ Buttons.

No malice intended just trying to make it better for us all.

That's what its all about folks !!!

The Bardot looks good. Arnold "could" be a rushed sig but I would not want to be the owner of it.  If Spyrograph and JJ Buttons is the same person I would suggest to proceed with caution. Mixed bag; some good; some secretarial; some questionable. I'd seek advice on specific items if you are unsure. Don't know Celstop.

I wouldn't touch anything from "Celstop" Alot of forgeries! Stay away! 

Re Celstop - not authentic Radcliffe or Shatner sigs from quick peek. Agree with Samuel J Clifford.

Eric

Looking backwards through the first sellers closed auctions, after several pages, it begins to looks like Celstops stock.

Eric

It was more interesting after 12 pages or so looking back into Spyro's closed auctions. One odd 1964 "Garland"...many strange things. Not for me.

Eric

It was more interesting after 12 pages or so looking back into Spyro's closed auctions. One odd 1964 "Garland"...many strange things. Not for me.

Eric

Re-posted: My responses keep disappearing for some reason.

I believe the Garland is good and the seller is correct that other listing is "Mamma Jean's" signature. I, in no way, say this seller's stuff is all bad. In fact, I know some good top dealers who purchase from this seller and jjbuttons. With that said, there are also secretarial and questionable autographs among the good stuff. Just proceed with caution. Celstops I know nothing about.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service