We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The price alone scares me, and there are things I like and dislike about both. Seeing as the few of us that have been paying attention happen know everyone that was there for her handful of full name signings....who it comes from matters, and it's pretty easy to verify that the seller was there.

The biggest batch she ever signed with last names were signed in blue. I've only seen 2-3 ones that were signed in black, and it was a couple months earlier at Disneyland, if I'm not mistaken. 

The one I had came from LA back in July.

I agree with Pete about the inconsistencies.  The price is typical so if you are confident about the provenance of the autographs you may want to consider purchasing at least one of them.  You may want to compare them to the images of Daisy Ridley autographs that have been posted in this discussion.  Good luck Steven.

Who's the seller?

Sorry it took so long to reply to this, but I spoke with a friend who was at all the Daisy signings over the summer at LAX. These were signed in the terminal on her flight out of LAX, and they were the last of her full name signings. According to my guy, 3 pieces were signed in black and she was quite upset that she was followed into the terminal.   

The autographs seem to have more positive characteristics than negative characteristics Pete.  The "D"s concern me more than anything.  Are you saying that the autographs posted in the images above are two of the three that were signed with a black Sharpie at LAX that day?

You got it, all the images we saw of her signing in blue, and all the resulting shots we saw for sale on ebay these past few months, were signed upon her arrival in LA.

As she left LA later that week these were 2 of the 3 shots she signed in the terminal, one each for the guy and his 2 helpers. All 3 signed in black. 

The guy I talked to got her that day as well in blue, but the regular LA guys knew better than to follow her into the terminal. They did see her sign one each for these guys and tell them to never follow her again.

According to the guy I talked to, they blame these 3 for ruining LAX for them, I guess Daisy hasn't signed there since. 

I can confirm that as I have a few friends that do LAX,she was solely doing events.Nothing at lax on arrival and departure and nothing at hotel.

She signed at LAX back in July Tony.  At least that is what I have been told.

Correct and as you recall that's when my one piece came from but since then October till now...nothing at lax
For posterity of the thread
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service