I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Post it Jake.

I like it, and even tho the company recently changed hands and you should look at each piece as an individual item until they can be verified as keeping up to the standards the original owner set. You are safe with this one.

Yes , it's much better than the PSA one

I also like this George Lucas autograph better than the previous one that you posted an image of.  Is it from the set of Willow?  It is a very unique image.

Not to change the subject here but this seems in my opinion to be worthy news.

I am going to make an educated guess here and say that Kenny is likely done with signing.

I feel so bad for him.  In related news.. mayhew is also done:

Yeah Mayhew has been scribbling ungodly graphs for years, mostly out of aggravation from sitting around shows with no customers or very few people interested in adding his autograph to their collections.

Now he is so crushed with mobs sucked into cool SW fandom because of the renewed love for the franchise with the release of the new film, that he can't keep up the signing pace at shows he attends.  

Is it therefore safe to say that it is very unlikely that I will be adding Kenny Baker and Peter Mayhew autographs to my Force Awakens poster?  That is a shame.  I hope that they have a happy and healthy 2016.

Very sad.

Sad.

Here's the Harrison Ford autograph. It's not Indiana or Han Solo obviously as I was just interested in having him in my collection. If someone could take a look at it I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Attachments: No photo uploads here
And the full photo
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service