We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's all about supply and demand. 

40 or so pieces exist with her full name. Maybe a couple hundred more just her first name... and a whole lot of SW fans want them.

With first name only pieces going for over $500, full name stuff is going up beyond double that. Until something breaks and news of some up coming signing hits, prices will continue to climb.

I have 8x10 and 11x14, full name and first name, and I certainly will not let them go cheap before I know if she will sign again, what quality autograph will she give and what prices will be charged for that signing. Rumors continue to circulate about the numbers she has been offered and if any of those numbers are real.....today's prices will seem a bargain. 

Andy happens to have the only full name 16x20 for sale, he can set the price wherever he wants for in essence a 1 of a kind piece (for now.) 

I agree with Pete there.. if she comes out and says Star Wars ruined her career, buy up all you can because she wont sign anymore.  Thankfully I think she's still a Star Wars fan, so only time will tell what happens.

I spoke to Joe at CA who confirmed they are pursuing a contract with her, I spoke to Brandon Steiner who confirmed they are not in fact pursuing a contract with her.. and my Disney friends confirmed she is contractually obligated to attend certain promotional events hosted by Disney, and this includes Celebration.  Now whether she signs autographs or just does panels remains to be seen.. actually whether or not Celebration has autographs at all this year remains to be seen.  There's a lot up in the air.

I had the luxury of not only buying from one of the Stalkers with a Marker and had a consignment done as well as picked up a few Daisy's from a international seller.All of which Pete and Mike knows about and while i picked the few up right before the hype train caught on and prices went up as far as the full sig and consignment goes,I picked up from the international seller well under what people are listing theirs for. Call me greedy but i full on intend on having at least 2 of these pieces psa/dna and thrown back up to profit on..But at least it will still be slightly under the listing prices of others and will have piece of mind knowing the pieces are good and authenticated.

Hopefully she will not be fifty years old at the time because I will be near death by then Mike T.

Full or not, it's one of the more crappier signatures I've ever seen

My 2 speeder bike 8x10s came from Ryan and my explosion one came from Ant (Inked). 

These seem to be the 2 main sources because they both worked in teams. Ryan of AU had his wife and a worker there, and Ant from Inked had a partner and the partners wife.

Each gragher having 2 helpers, certainly kicked their total takes up. Many of us know Andy and his buddy, and they weren't parting with any over the summer. They were working on combos and inscribed shots for themselves. That pretty much accounts for 3/4 of the signed pieces right there.  

It's certainly not conclusive, but if I had to bet the odds....the majority of Autograph Universe's material tends to be 8x10 (Mike your's likely started there) and while Inked tends to work more in 11x14 (even tho they did the 4x6's too) I think the Speeder shot Mike asked about likely started with them.

Of course both guys switch it up on occasion, and either piece could originate from the other....they are the 2 best candidates.

Thank you Pete. I will contact Eric to see if he has any additional information for you to add.

Okay, I know we're all special with our super rare full Daisy Ridley signatures... but who will be the first to get a full Kika-Rose Ridley signature?

I know these are very much secondary actors, but pleased with the price I got for 6 - http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121865467688

Great deal Bradford.  Enjoy.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service