We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87911

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like it here...might stay for a bit..

Bwahahahahhahaaha

Thank you for joining the discussion Andy.  Congratulations on an amazing piece of Star Wars history.

Thank you.  It's fun in here.  So many misconceptions about the in person grapher. 

Andy you have other in person autographs too besides Star Wars? Also very cool photo of the proof daisy signing :)

Can you show us more proof photos ? Just adds icing to the cake mmmm

If Andy loves one thing in this world, it's proof photos!

This one is my personal favorite. He's since sold the photo to me:

Sure. What would you like to see? Certain actors? Movies?
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Yes plz, You ever got Michael Jackson and got his autograph?

Any Al Pacino, Sylvester Stallone ?
I don't have any selfies with Stallone.

My friend has Michael but I don't.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Will the friend be willing to share the Michael ?
John, didn't you have a bid on a George Lucas autograph that you got Pete to verify for you?
Nope, it is buy it now. Price too high and it's a poster with small autograph lol

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service