We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mike!

Terrific pieces, Mike T.!
Two new additions for my collection. Richard Lapermentier and Jimmy Smits. Got a great deal on both. They looked good to me, thoughts?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Both autographs look pretty typical to me.  Let's see what other members have to say about them.  Congratulations on the new acquisitions Mark.

Leparm is absolutely fine.

Smits .....you-a no-a fool-a me!

I will not go there ever again.

Is it a secretarial signature Pete?  It appears to have some positive qualities.  My only concern was the abbreviated "Jimmy".

Starting in 1999 and continuiong at least once a year since then, the ongoing fights online about the differences between inperson Jimmy autographs and TTM Jimmy graphs.....I just don't get involved.

You want a definitive answer, go meet the man and watch him sign your item.....that's the only answer I have. 

I have seen so many versions of his autograph ttm that he could have multiple secretaries or one that sucks at signing his name or maybe he just isn't consistent.

Got it.  I thought that your reply meant that you do not believe that the autograph is real.  I suppose that it means that you no longer offer opinions on Jimmy Smits' autograph.  I am not aware of any online fighting since 1999.  It has never happened here.  Thanks Pete.

Thanks Bradford.

Just wanted to share my ROTJ poster with you. Got it completed from different sources in a time span of one year. Very happy to finally hold it in my hands :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service