We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ooo that's interesting.. I bought it from James.. you sure you still have it? It is a bad boy.

Positive ....like I said, I am looking at it.

There could always be another, but not with those placements and maybe not with old school JEJ (VoLV). 

Well he shipped me something LOL, I'll see what shows up.

Is this one yours too?

Nope.

That Duel shot, an old school Galactic Greetings Hamill with sketch and a Cushing contract came to me last year for a pile of Marvel SW art.

From James?

Who else do you know that is all gungho for art?  

Youre right, silly question. Well I guess I'll send him an email LoL. He's gonna owe me a falcon shot now.
This is funny banter I must say

Please let us know the outcome of this Mike and Pete.  I would like James to reply to this thread as well to tell us where he obtained them from.

wascher - mod

James is a long time Star Wars collector/buyer/flipper. He isn't the type to mess around. He has been witness to and is well aware of the blacklisting that would befall him if he even considered doing anything shady. My guess is that he had another of the same shot that he didn't scan.

I'd bet that Mike will get a very similar item, just not the exact one that is sitting here at my house.   

I wouldn't rule it out yet, make sure you lock your doors.

Locks, alarms, a pit, a pendulum, punji sticks, landmines.

I take no chances.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service