We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have my eye on a few Official Pix items as well but I need to save my pennies.

My First Star Wars Autograph as she is also tattoed on my body

Very nice Tony.

Very nice.

I'm not familiar with James Earl Jones at all. Figured I would try and find a piece signed by him.

I really like the vintage look of this card but have no clue on the autograph.

Can anyone share their opinion?

Thanks,

Kevin
Attachments: No photo uploads here

The item is an Empire Strikes Back trading card from 1980.  It looks like someone had James Earl Jones sign it in person.  The autograph looks pretty typical to me Kevin.

looks good to me Kevin

Could my SW pals double check these items for me? They're 16x20 photos the seller claims were signed at a previous Celebration. Mark and Peter look textbook to me, but I struggle with authenticating Fisher in general. 

Are these okay to add to my collection? Thanks guys!

Mark and Fisher look good to me. Don't know much on Mayhew.

Thanks,

Kevin

Thanks for checking them out!

Anyone else have an opinion before I pull the trigger?

I am a little bit concerned about them JXE.  They are slightly atypical.  Do the photos have a Star Wars Celebration logo on them?  If not, I would pass on them.

I actually agree with you after comparing some in my collectionX I was using this particular example and although the Carrie part looks pretty good, I don't like how there is a stop where the names should be connected. The Fisher is also off and a little too "loopy", especially the F. The one thing I liked that made me think it is possibly authentic are the r's in the first name. They are spot on. Why not buy an official pix one? They are only $60 or something like that.

I'm not sure on the Hamill as it looks decent.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service