We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87910

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looks to me like Guinness signed them and then the others completed it.

Yep, all of these were at one point single signed Guinness pieces, completed at the shows where Kenny and Anthony have spent the last 20 years, and for that matter, Mark is becoming a semi-regular signer as well in the last few years...at least at Celebrations, SDCC and yearly OPix signings.

Wowzers! God job. You'll never find a better price. Congrats!

Where did he mention price?

They were for sale by an elite collector on another forum.

Elite collector???? Pete, why didn't you tell us these were for sale?!?! Lol

James will enjoy somebody calling him elite. Hahahahaha

JXE and I share the same secret source :P

But yes, I couldn't pass this deal up.

Very nice additions Mike T.  Are you confident about the authenticity of the Alec Guinness autographs?

Here's a little something for yall who might be interested in one of those Holy Grail items:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131461...

Very cool.  Do you think that it will sell for more than $1000?

With 4 days left and already over $600.....yes.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service