We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs of Jerry Lee Lewis are real or not.  I will post some examples of what we have been getting recently and some know in person examples.   These TTM signatures are not cheap.  You have to pay $50 for them to his box office box.  The question is are they real or not.  Roger has said that he has never seen Mr. Lewis sign this way and it looks to perfect - like a woman's signature.  

Please post your thoughts here and examples.

thanks

Mark

Views: 61467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark Roberts and A.B., Please look at my post, Reply by Chad B on June 10, 2014 at 12:06pm, and let me know what you think. I too originally thought all of the sigs with the squiggle were not in JLL's hand. After reviewing and comparing one of my returns, with the squiggle, to examples I doubted any would argue with, I think it is very likely they were all signed by the same person. The similarities between mine (signed in 2014) and the top right example (signed in the 1950s) are obvious to me and would eliminate the "Judith signed them" argument.  

Hi Guys,

While digging through my autographs looking for stuff to sale, i came across a JLL i got TTM years ago. I dont know that it will be of much help, but i figured i would post it. Its about 4 years old now and there was no payment involved in receiving it.

Very nice, Carl. Thanks for posting it.

What do you think of Chris's, Ballroom?

The one pictured above is signed to Chris. Which one are you referring to?

The one signed to Chris, that he said he got TTM.

I've already said that it's very nice.

I don't think it matches up with any known genuine exemplars. Do you have some where it does?

You don't feel that it matches up well with the PSA/DNA encapsulated example that I recently posted? 

I also think it's very close in appearance to Chad's TTM example from 2011, which I consider to be authentic. That includes the "Ch" in both names. I also believe that the signature from Mark Peterson's LP is authentic, and the "Keep Rockin'" inscription matches up nicely.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/jerry-lee-lewis?xg_source=a...

It is not matching up with know in person examples.  

It is matching up with PSA examples.  Which I still think were gotten through the same source (TTM).

Mark

I think it's definitely secretarial. But I think that the PSA/DNA one and the album you posted together are, too.
You linked to Mark Peterson's TTM example. I think that's secretarial, too.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service