We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs of Jerry Lee Lewis are real or not.  I will post some examples of what we have been getting recently and some know in person examples.   These TTM signatures are not cheap.  You have to pay $50 for them to his box office box.  The question is are they real or not.  Roger has said that he has never seen Mr. Lewis sign this way and it looks to perfect - like a woman's signature.  

Please post your thoughts here and examples.

thanks

Mark

Views: 61467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a nice in-person JLL signature that was just listed on eBay. It shows characteristics consistent with signatures that were claimed to be secretarial. This includes the formation of the first “R”, the concatenated “RY”, two different styles of “E” in "Lee", the trailing off of the signature after the “W”, and a squiggly line under the signature.

From the eBay item description:

I guarantee the signature is 100% authentic as I obtained it at his concert on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

I don't generally believe ebay seller stories but this signature looks good.

Well it certainly does look like the TTMs.  Speaking of those, has anyone seen a TTM after sending in 100.00?

I have not Steve Viola. I have two more items I want signed but it is tough for me to spend $200 more when I already have 5 of his signatures.

I am in the same boat as you.  I have IPs but I have a '57 Great Balls of Fire pic sleeve that I would love signed.  If the price was still $50, I wouldnt hesitate.  Since its 100.00 (and we still have no visual proof), I am reluctant.

I was thinking that the three of us could ask for a group discount for members of AML, but he's liable to double the price for us or put us on his no-sign list.

Yeah I wouldnt push it as some members have wriiten back questioning him.  Sooner or later I will send mine off.  Will update when I do.

agreed!  Steve - I am going to send 2 more items, but have been too busy right now to deal with it.  

Mark

For those interested, Jerry will be doing an in-store signing in NYC

10/29/14 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble - Union Square. New York, NY.  Dont know if he will actually be signing or CDs are pre-signed.

I would love to go. Southern Indiana and NY are quite a bit apart unfortunately.

He is also doing a couple concert dates this month as well as have his autobiography come out. He will have a busy month for sure.

Yes.  its probably not a good time to send him mail.

Thanks to Chad I found this thread, Thanks!

Are these authentic?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service