We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs of Jerry Lee Lewis are real or not.  I will post some examples of what we have been getting recently and some know in person examples.   These TTM signatures are not cheap.  You have to pay $50 for them to his box office box.  The question is are they real or not.  Roger has said that he has never seen Mr. Lewis sign this way and it looks to perfect - like a woman's signature.  

Please post your thoughts here and examples.

thanks

Mark

Views: 61467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you ask him who signed the books?

No.

GEE..I feel so much better now. I am so glad he cleared that up. LOL!!  What was he going to say.  YES - I signed them all and get sued.  Ballroom - you are pretty smart guy on a lot of things. But you really need to open your eyes on this whole Jerry Lee Lewis thing.   I have not seen a signed book signature look like ANYTHING, and I do mean ANYTHING, like the over 30 signatures I have of Jerry Lee Lewis.  NOT 1. 

Mark

Ballroom,

I think that if you studied JLL objectively and methodically like you studied that Hendrix datebook, you would have come to a very different conclusion.

No slam on Ballroom - btw

Question for you Ballroom.  Have you called out ANY as not real?  Any??

Mark

Yes, but I haven't called out any of the TTM or book signatures as not being real.

Are the ones you called out in this thread?  I would be curious to see them.  But I thought so - you think all the TTM are real along with the book signings. 

This is on the wall of a restaurant in Nesbit that JLL is said to patronize..."Killer Burgers", with the familiar "Killer" inscription.

doesnt prove he signed it.  this means nothing.

It's consistent with the "Killer" inscription directly above the signature on the "Pop Goes the Country" photo that Jeffrey correctly deemed as authentic, and which XP Autograph claimed was obtained in person. It's also largely consistent with the PSA/DNA authenticated examples. 

The key word here is 'claimed'.  Again trust no one when there is no proof.  I forget which thread it was in, (there have been so many), but didnt a person in the know claim that JLL never  signed 'Killer' when autographing items?  I forget who said it, but I read it somewhere.    And PSA/DNA get a lot of stuff wrong.  I think people on here know JLL as well as they do.   They are better with sports and big music names like Springsteen & Macca.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service