To anyone inclined to post their opinion regarding this book. The autographed version retails for $5K plus another $90. I have a couple of concerns before ordering it. For those of you familiar with the book, is it hand-signed opposed to auto-pen and is it safe to order online through Taschen's website? I raise the second question because they do not have the book listed on one of their websites but seem to have another website devoted exclusively to this book. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Joe

Views: 1359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At least the flippers won't be buying the book at that price.Remember the free concert the Stones did in Hyde Park. Also kiss did a huge book for around same price.

Please, let's not degrade this discussion by bringing Kiss into it.  And what's wrong with shorts, flip-flops and in my case usually a Grateful Dead t-shirt.  As comfortable as it gets down here in Florida.

There's a hierarchy? A difference between Kiss and the Grateful Dead? My comment about middle aged guys wearing concert t shirts ... just strikes me as thoroughly adolescent...just like an adult wearing a Captain Kangaroo t shirt or cartoon characters. Gotta grow up sometime.

I will grow up precisely at the time that they bury me, and not a minute sooner. ; )

Oh my goodness, Big difference between The Dead and Kiss. I often wear Eagles T shirts around the house.

We could off the shirts and let our hairy backs and beer guts show. What do you say fellas.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service