looks like only one of the 4 versions left. US only.
https://store.taylorswift.com/products/the-life-of-a-showgirl-cd-ha...
Tags:
Any U.K. customers received their signed photo yet?
The CD arrived a week ago, but no photo included. The website said it would be shipped at a later date, but no indication of when, and Universal have not responded to my request for clarity.
I received this response from UMUK;
”Hi there,
Thank you for reaching out to us today. I apologise for any confusion regarding your order.
I’d like to clarify that the signed cards are being shipped separately, as outlined in the product description on our store. As soon as your signed card is prepared and ready for shipment, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with all the relevant details.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to drop me a message – I’m happy to help.”
Thanks for sharing your experience. I haven't received any such response, and I've written them twice now.
© 2026 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.
Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service