We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Anyone on this forum ever get a Tuesday Weld autograph?  She seems to be a recluse and the few addresses I had for her in Long Island, NY got Returned To Sender.  Any examples out there or a valid contact?

Views: 807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel your pain.  I collect Dobie Gillis memorabilia and although I do have a few Tuesday Weld autographs, I know all too well how hard they can be to come by and how dubious their lineage can be.   I've been told by one of her closest friends that even the "authentic" Tuesday Weld autographs issued in her youth were mostly signed by her mother.   I'm a lawyer and I used to work for an old-school Hollywood law firm.   In the course of my work I actually saw a contract signed by both Tuesday and her mother and I can tell you that they were very similar! (Or maybe it was just another example of her mother signing for her!)

I've seen many purported Weld autographs and it doesn't help that they vary considerably.  So, yes I have a few in my collection, but oddly enough the one I have the most faith in is on a tiny snapshot of a little boy - the kind you'd get from an old photo booth - and its signed "To Irwin, Tuesday Weld" in ballpoint pen.  Let me know if you're interested in buying it.

Thanks.  I collect Elvis co-star signatures.  I have many on photos with Elvis. I have had this photo of Elvis & Tuesday from Wild In he Country for ages trying to get it signed.  I guess she is one I will miss getting.

I'd love to have this Tuesday Weld image signed. Barely showing any skin, yet incredibly alluring. So much classier than most of the trash you see today.

Stunning photo, deserves an autograph.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service