We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Decided to start a new thread... Local memorabilia shop confirmed live ink and we removed it from the frame. It was processed in the mail in 1937 based on the reverse side. Took a few more photos before we packaged it up for JSA

the shop owner who’s been doing this for 40 years. “I strongly believe you got lucky as hell.”

Views: 3186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How original

Thank you!

"heck I even emailed Tom Brady’s company to make sure he in fact signed his LE TB12 book before I displayed that autograph"

I've done the same thing with autos I wasn't sure of and had variously contradictory opinions on from the professionals. I've contacted agents, managers, family members, etc., to seek an optional opinion on authenticity.  

would you expect Tom Brady's company to admit that someone else signed those books, if in fact, that were the case?  

+100

Exactly!!

You 100% intend to keep it then by the end of your long post that drops to 98% chance you keep it? Generally that means you intend to sell it. Why not just say that?

in case you didn’t know. If your waiting to be sure this is 150% authentic you’re going to be disappointed. The highest it can be is 100%. 

There’s always a small chance for the offer I can’t refuse

If you hold a ruler up to the base of the Ruth it’s anything but straight.

except the one PSA authenticated. PSA and Beckett can do no wrong 

Really? ;)

I guess my ruler is crooked.  Have to buy a new one.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service