We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Give me your opinions on this, REAL or FAKE ???

Tags: 2pac, Tupac, autograph, deathrow, outlaw, shakur, signature, thuglife

Views: 3435

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't Tupac die in 1996?

@Rock G this guy 2pac Autographs Authenticator is a FRAUD!!!! I have spoken to Former Death Row Artist DANNY BOY, It is a known fact that Danny Boy was close to Tupac and very close to Suge Knight and he has confirmed that these MAKAVELI posters were printed up after Tupac passed!!!

Well hot damn. Care to elaborate a bit more?

It was not a strange question.  Your post implied that he was shot and killed in 1994.  Otherwise, why bring up a 1994 shooting?

I think he was hinting at Tupac signature changed after being shot? Which BTW I can find NO examples of. Seems he was constant from his journals to when he passed. 

2pac autographs authenticator You actually did try to sell me the makaveli poster, how else did I get the picture of it??? I know nothing?? I have been here less than a day or two and have exposed your fraud item!!! Maybe you have some legit Tupac items but it's not That Makaveli poster your claiming is authentic!

I have our convo still, you said it had no COA but you would give an affidavit to the owner! Stop lying bro!

Jack,

Please email his conversation to you (don't post it), so I can read what he said to you. If it's clear he offered it to you, then the members here need to know.

Hey tupac authenticator can you post the picture of the item you removed from this topic?

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/tupac-shakur-signed-...

It will be nice to database the fakes

I even send the msg to the moderator of that forum to ask him how to do it good to show people but now I think I will pass and I think I know who is trying to kick me , but He will pay for it well. Talk to You guys soon.

Yes, yesterday evening you did ask me how to post a discussion that showed the examples better. I saw it this morning and was going to reply to you until I saw this discussion heating up. Please take the profanity out of your profile name, Josh. It makes you look especially bad.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service