We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Give me your opinions on this, REAL or FAKE ???

Tags: 2pac, Tupac, autograph, deathrow, outlaw, shakur, signature, thuglife

Views: 3430

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you. Just take another one please since you have the poster. That'll help settle this argument for good.

Its not the autograph that's the point, it's the fact the poster was not printed up until after Tupac died!!! how could he sign it???

If word is nothing, your word is nothing. And I will take An artist word who worked there and was friends with Tupac and Suge Knight over yours any day pal!

Where is your confirmed info? I have confirmed from Death Row artist Danny Boy that these poster were printed up after Tupac died!!

Why do you think the picture of Tupac they have used in the poster is from the All Eyez On Me Photoshoot, If he was alive It's more than likely he would have had a new photoshoot for the makaveli album!

Hey tupac authenticator is this not the exact poster you posted in the other topic which had a death row coa at that time that you where told was fake? You removed the picture shortly after being told its fake.. Stll waiting for the pictures, now keep in mind I may have an ace in my back pocket so tread lightly.

@Rock G your on the same page as me, he's a fraud! With this particular Item anyway

While I will refrain from calling him a fraud I do think if you where offered this piece with the story you say in fact you can call him that. I knew I seen this before also note this dude changed his name to tupac authenticator after that topic I posted, not sure why if the last topic he started he couldnt ID a fake and was asking people for help. But so be it, glad you didnt get burnt by this forgery.

Check out this comment (from one of our members) in the last topic about the poster HE POSTED and then removed (2pac authenticator) that you posted again here in this topic. 

Also, this specific one must be one of the last autographs he signed if it is authentic because Makaveli didnt even get released until 2 months after he died.  So suge must have sat 2pac down and had him sign these posters straight off the printing machine they were printed on if thats the case. 

I find it interesting a poster that they used an old picture of tupac (due to his passing) somehow was able to obtain a signature on this item lol So they couldnt get 2pac to do a photshoot for the album BUT they got him to sign a poster for the very album lol No one ever accused these forgers of being smart.

I'm glad too, He had me fooled for a minute.

Also I have some more info, Tupac's Makaveli album was slated for a March '97 release BEFORE Tupac died!

I wonder why they never did a photoshoot with him for this album then. 

Because when he was alive the album was set for a march 97 release, I would think they would wait until closer to the release date. He was killed September 96

Some forgers and forgery sellers are quite smart.

But you're right...a lot are like this guy.

Jack The-Hat sent me his private chat transcript with the member who originally went by the name of Josh Mendez, then "2Pac Autograph Authenticator"...and  finally, "F***This I'm out of here."

He clearly offered the Makaveli poster to Jack, said it was genuine, said there was no COA, but he'd give an affidavit to the new owner. So it's clear Josh Mendez was trying to sell it to Jack, contrary to what he claimed here.

This is the same guy who commented in a Richard Simon PSA/DNA blog that he knew of a dealer they sent unassigned COAs and stickers to for the dealer to apply themselves without PSA looking at the autographs. When I asked the name of the dealer, he said he forgot but would look for the name and get back to me. He never did, of course. 

The fraudsters just don't quit...do they?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service