We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gary Wedemeyer's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw that on eBay. I had a nice album page signature from her on my site for $90 th…"

Gary Wedemeyer replied Feb 7, 2017 to RETA SHAW Autographed Photograph Sells for Remarkable Price!

4 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Scott Paul

"I forgot to mention you can see some of these items on my website. Here is a link: h…"

Gary Wedemeyer replied Feb 3, 2017 to ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW COLLECTION FOR SALE

2 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Scott Paul

"I honestly don't remember if that was him or not. Seems like there was a "traderstan…"

Gary Wedemeyer replied Feb 1, 2017 to ANDY GRIFFITH'S PERSONAL ARTIFACTS HE SOLD

11 Mar 19
Reply by Scott Paul

"Here's a closeup of the Raleigh plaque "

Gary Wedemeyer replied Feb 1, 2017 to ANDY GRIFFITH'S PERSONAL ARTIFACTS HE SOLD

11 Mar 19
Reply by Scott Paul

"One more"

11 Mar 19
Reply by Scott Paul

"Another plaque"

11 Mar 19
Reply by Scott Paul

"Scott, I have, in the past, had several items from this estate sale. I think the coo…"

11 Mar 19
Reply by Scott Paul

"Here she is on TAGS."

Gary Wedemeyer replied Aug 5, 2016 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of TAGS.

230 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Sterling Holloway - more remembered for being the voice of "Winnie the Pooh" appeare…"

Gary Wedemeyer replied Nov 18, 2015 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of TAGS.

230 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Everett Sloane was a great character actor who appeared in one episode of TAGS. He a…"

Gary Wedemeyer replied Nov 18, 2015 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of TAGS.

230 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service