We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

CJCollector's Discussions (8,602)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes Denver Pyle "Moss CW Moss.""

CJCollector replied Jan 1, 2023 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"The great Dub Taylor.   Loved him in Bonnie and Clyde. Buck was so nice when we exch…"

CJCollector replied Jan 1, 2023 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Paul Hartrman, "The face of the 1960's.""

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"This is a little off the rails, Scott, but check out this Buck Taylor I just got it…"

175 on Monday
Reply by Scott Paul

"That's right, Scott, he was in Westworld; one of the engineers if I recall correctly."

CJCollector replied Dec 14, 2022 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of TAGS.

230 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Scott, I still enjoy watching One Step Beyond; it's  Prime."

CJCollector replied Dec 14, 2022 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of TAGS.

230 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"He had a lot of great parts in the 1960's and 1970's; most notable is probably The B…"

230 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Don't forget his All In The Family appearances."

CJCollector replied Dec 8, 2022 to THE GHOST AND MR. CHICKEN Autographs

85 Feb 28
Reply by Scott Paul

"Just the other day I was watching a Dragnet episode and there was actor Burt Mustin.…"

85 Feb 28
Reply by Scott Paul

"What a great actress.   She played the baby-sitter in a Munsters episode.  And , of…"

85 Feb 28
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service