We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jeffery Kite's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The Niekro and Justice are 100% legit. This coming from a lifelong Braves fan/collec…"

Jeffery Kite replied Aug 6, 2014 to Bobby Richardson,Phil Neikro and Dave Justice real or faked? thanks

2 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Frankie Turner

"That Bo Jackson looks a little funny to me; the Jose Canseco looks good, but the spa…"

Jeffery Kite replied Aug 6, 2014 to Reggie Jackson,Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco 8x10 real or faked?

2 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Frankie Turner

"To me, the Chipper looks good. Living in the ATL, I have seen bunches and bunches of…"

Jeffery Kite replied Apr 10, 2014 to Cal Ripken Jr and Chipper Jones signed jerseys someone just brought over. A little help please

10 Jun 22, 2014

"I don't know, Steve. I am not a professional authenticator, but look at the loop in…"

Jeffery Kite replied Jan 23, 2014 to A study of Rita Hayworth Signatures

2 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Jeffery Kite

"Rhonda, they look OK to me. This Thomson matches up really well with the one I got t…"

Jeffery Kite replied Jan 7, 2014 to Amazon Seller Mickey's Clubhouse

4 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by VolFins

"OK, I spent like 5 hours trying to figure this one out for you dude, but I got nothi…"

Jeffery Kite replied Apr 16, 2013 to Need help figuring out who this is?

3 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Håkan Leverström

"Roy, you must be pretty new to Autograph Magazine Live!, and have not had time to fu…"

Jeffery Kite replied Oct 22, 2012 to HOW TO GET A SELLER REMOVED FOR SELLING NON AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPHS!!!!

1 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Jeffery Kite

"Wow! I have never laughed so hard at you guys' responses! Especially you, fuddjcal!…"

Jeffery Kite replied Nov 21, 2010 to Willie, Mickey, and The Duke for under $100!!!!

6 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by john reznikoff

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service