TradeGeek's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (210) Replies Latest Activity

"There are some things about it I don't like. But I'm not very experienced with Ted. "

TradeGeek replied on Thursday to Jordan and TED Williams signed ball need help!!!

6 on Friday
Reply by Steve

"The Jordan looks slow to me. Nobody sells Jordan cheap if they are real. And I'd say…"

TradeGeek replied on Thursday to Jordan and TED Williams signed ball need help!!!

6 on Friday
Reply by Steve

"The COA is the red flag to me. I have never heard of the company. The address in Nor…"

TradeGeek replied May 5 to Need help on Mike Trout autograph

2 May 5
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Bidding is up to $56 on this 500 HR piece he has up. What a bargain.  http://www.eba…"

TradeGeek replied May 2 to Horrible Berra/Ford baseball

5 May 2
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Thanks.That's what I got it for. They are all over eBay for about $250."

TradeGeek replied Apr 6 to Ted Williams opinions, please

2 Apr 6
Reply by TradeGeek

"Obviously Beckett got on the list because of Steve Grad. I'm no fan of TPAs, but tha…"

TradeGeek replied Apr 6 to Ebay has updated it's approved and banned sellers list for autographs

23 Apr 18
Reply by Rich

"That's really high for Matt Harvey. Maybe not in 2013 before injury issues caused so…"

TradeGeek replied Apr 5 to Matt Harvey Headlining Mets Show This Weekend: $149. Wow!

1 Apr 5
Reply by TradeGeek

"LOL. I think we all know that GFA only uses one factor to determine authenticity. "D…"

TradeGeek replied Mar 28 to GFA/Tony Podsada in the news...

90 Mar 28
Reply by TradeGeek

"Upper Deck simply did not maintain a good database in the 1990s. In many cases, it w…"

TradeGeek replied Mar 22 to Ebay seller coolkidscollection1971 Fake UDA items

5 Mar 22
Reply by TradeGeek

"Some are owned by the team and other are concessions. Dodger Stadium, Anaheim Stadiu…"

TradeGeek replied Mar 10 to Is it Safe to Buy Autographs at Baseball Games?

13 Apr 22
Reply by Gary Dunaier

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service