TradeGeek's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"The only signature I am familiar with of the group is Sayers. And IMHO it looks off.…"

TradeGeek replied on Wednesday to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 on Thursday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"This is why I simply don't trust the long term value in TPAs. How on earth could PSA…"

TradeGeek replied on Wednesday to Real or fake: ebay auction of Tom Hanks signature from The Terminal.

5 on Thursday
Reply by David Chen

"The Mays is no good. This company has been a topic of discussion before. Does not ap…"

TradeGeek replied on Wednesday to Sports Card Heaven

2 on Wednesday
Reply by TradeGeek

"http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/sports-card-heaven-international-forg…"

TradeGeek replied on Wednesday to Sports Card Heaven

2 on Wednesday
Reply by TradeGeek

"The Gale Sayers looks off to me. He typically has a very fluid way of forming the L…"

TradeGeek replied Jul 17 to Are These Autos Legit? Gretzky, Sayers, Kobe, McNair, Gonzalez, George, Blake

14 on Thursday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"I'm not an expert on Wilder, but it looks good to me. Here is mine as an example. PS…"

TradeGeek replied Jul 17 to Gene Wilder- Authentic?

2 Jul 17
Reply by TradeGeek

"This is not correct. Opinions do not have to be "founded". They simply have to be id…"

TradeGeek replied Jul 10 to Is there a forgery industry?

232 20 hours ago
Reply by Woody2Shoes

""Bart" signed it last week, in a basement in Illinois, between games of Grand Theft…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 28 to A pile of questionable sports autograph

6 Jun 28
Reply by TradeGeek

"Thanks guys. I conveyed your thoughts. I think he is convinced to pass. He was getti…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 27 to A pile of questionable sports autograph

6 Jun 28
Reply by TradeGeek

"I'm not an expert on Lebron. But that doesn't look close. Rule of thumb with Lebron…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 15 to Lebron James Opinion - Real or Fake?

1 Jun 15
Reply by TradeGeek

RSS

Real Autograph News: Keep up on what's going down in autographs

Subscribe to our newsletter, Real Autograph News 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service