We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Fuddjcal's Discussions (942)

Discussions Replied To (931) Replies Latest Activity

"yes they are....I knew it wouldn't be long before "Mickey with the Pork Chop Finger…"

Fuddjcal replied Aug 13, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Forgery Ebay Seller Silly_Shelly GAI COa Mike Baker

4 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by CJCollector

"nothing to do with health and everything to do with poorly constructed Shaky Shantle…"

Fuddjcal replied Aug 11, 2013 to Is this Mickey Mantle signed ball real?

8 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by JXE

"my bet is NOT VERY SMART...Probably a LEGAL MORON, IMHO"

Fuddjcal replied Aug 9, 2013 to Spotlight Authentics

21 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"than they can choke on their profits...when the tide turned again, I quit buying fro…"

Fuddjcal replied Aug 8, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Signed Photo Forgery Ebay Seller Sellerofold COA MFP Reborn

4 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Null

"forget the 99.99 reserve. You don't need to reserve a legitimate Mantle when E-bay i…"

Fuddjcal replied Aug 2, 2013 to Mantle Forgery Offered by eBay member don_lovejoy

30 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Fuddjcal

"Don she may be a legit person, but FORENSIC DOCUMENT SERVICES was a well known forge…"

Fuddjcal replied Aug 2, 2013 to Mantle Forgery Offered by eBay member don_lovejoy

30 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Fuddjcal

"it's such a no brainer that after looking at a horrible forgery it is easy to tell. …"

30 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Fuddjcal

"keep waiting for Anthony...he has his head so far up his ass he has to remove it bef…"

Fuddjcal replied Aug 2, 2013 to Horrible Maris Forgery by Seller Pinstripes2013

18 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Null

""hey that's my line ..."you're an idiot"....it certainly applies to the seller of th…"

Fuddjcal replied Aug 1, 2013 to Worst Mantle Forgery? eBay seller jsien865

14 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by CEE GEE

"Thanks Don for pulling the forgery. you can see how deep these forgeries go, Fancy F…"

Fuddjcal replied Aug 1, 2013 to Mantle Forgery Offered by eBay member don_lovejoy

30 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Fuddjcal

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service