We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (4583) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you share a pic of what it looks like now? Curious to see how white the spot is."

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 8, 2014 to Removing authentication sticker from baseball?

57 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Mike P

"I don't think it diminishes at all. Unless the spot looks like it was bleached, most…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 8, 2014 to Removing authentication sticker from baseball?

57 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Mike P

"I think you are hitting a zone of diminishing returns. Unless it is a name with a lo…"

57 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Mike P

"Wow... nice job CEE GEE. You gonna have any cash left for the White Plains show? LOL…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 7, 2014 to What's new in your collection?

6019 Apr 18
Reply by Martin Peters

"I don't know how many of these Green Monster poses Williams signed, but they seem to…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 6, 2014 to Anyone familiar with Showpiece Sports???

13 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Rich

"Agree. The signatures are tough to see, but what is visible is not promising. When i…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 6, 2014 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

3331 Oct 31, 2021
Reply by Robin McKay

"It was for the seller. LOL"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 6, 2014 to Whats Your Greatest Autograph "Steal" ??

73 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Agreed. I wasted time downloading the huge file on an autograph I do not know. Conve…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 5, 2014 to Ron Wood and Charlie Watts autographs ... Please give me your opinions..

4 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Lots of really good deals, but true STEALS are far and few between. I think this one…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 5, 2014 to Whats Your Greatest Autograph "Steal" ??

73 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Yup... the same old bullet points from the same cast of characters. At least "Bill B…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 5, 2014 to Maris/Mantle Forgery eBay seller lunker

46 Jul 30, 2023
Reply by Nick V

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service