We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (4583) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought he signed this pose for Upper Deck, but I could be mistaken. In any case,…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 2, 2014 to Another FAKE MANTLE from ebay seller yardsalegnome

12 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"11x14 in that action pose... Nicely matted and framed. Shoot... If it was real I'd h…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 2, 2014 to Another FAKE MANTLE from ebay seller yardsalegnome

12 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I wouldn't insult GAI that way. While GAI became corrupted with many bad signatures,…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 1, 2014 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Forgery AtAuction.com COA GFA Steve Rocchi

18 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by CJCollector

"The "latest version" is even worse! It looks like a Mickey Mantle autograph viewed t…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 1, 2014 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Forgery AtAuction.com COA GFA Steve Rocchi

18 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by CJCollector

"From the NY Post article: Oh my... this does not bode well for Steiner. If the charg…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 31, 2014 to Eli Manning and the Giants Accused of Creating 'Game Worn' Memorabilia to Scam Collectors

44 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Null

"The difference is that "clubhouse signatures" were signed for fans and distributed a…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 30, 2014 to Eli Manning and the Giants Accused of Creating 'Game Worn' Memorabilia to Scam Collectors

44 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Null

"The problem is that prior to this, authentication from Manning and the Giants would…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 30, 2014 to Eli Manning and the Giants Accused of Creating 'Game Worn' Memorabilia to Scam Collectors

44 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Null

"Wow wow wow What a fiasco and a stunning blow to the game used hobby. If the charges…"

44 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Null

"I don't have the slightest idea, and in all due respect, I don't know how anyone cou…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 25, 2014 to lebron james signed PSA fake?

12 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by R T

"This is perfectly fine. That style R (with the right flare at the bottom) is the tra…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 25, 2014 to Steiner Rivera

7 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service