We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller Mermichadel Sells Forged Signed Roger Maris Mickey Mantle Safe At Home Photo

Here's another one of these laughable and obvious set of Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris forgeries on a reproduced Safe At Home poster.

Over the past two years we have seen dozens upon dozens of these same forgeries sold on Ebay.

And, of course, the worthless COA is from Stephen Rocchi and his Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (GFA) group.

It's amazing that Roger Maris passed away in 1985 and yet "these" didn't surface until a few years ago.

The below crap sold for a whopping $149.99.

Does the buyer really think they got a "steal" at $149.99?

Seriously?

The people who buy this garbage are delusional.  Period.

As usual, these were probably penned during the last two years and the delusional continue to buy them.

And what else can I say about Stephen Rocchi and GFA that I haven't already written.

I have yet to see one authentic Mantle, Williams, DiMaggio, Mays or Koufax with a COA from GFA (Stephen Rocchi).

Here is that laughable, and mass-produced set of Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris forgeries sold by Ebay seller Mermichadel for a whopping $149.99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Roger-Maris-autograph-GFA-/26...

Tags: Ebay seller Mermichadel sells forged autographed Roger Maris Mickey Mantle Safe At Home poster for $149 COA Stephen Rocchi GFA

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw one of these at a dealer's table at an antique fair recently and had the chance to examine it in hand. Same signature styles and the same ugly sticker from the forensic "authenticator." So it was obviously from the same batch we see in great volume on ebay.

It was on cheap, thin paper and was obviously printed from a computer printer... not a real photo lab print. 

Apparently the "forensic exam" didn't detect the photo was printed on a device that did not exist in Maris's lifetime.

Well written, Steve.

"Moronically Authenticated.'

Here's another set of Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris forgeries sold by Ebay seller Mermichadel with a worthless COA from Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators (Rocchi).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Roger-Maris-autograph-GFA-622...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service