We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello Forum

Here we have 2 ''in person'' Autographs from Paul McCartney. Obtained by myself hence ''in person''

Not obtained by another dealer or collector and me passing them off as collected myself.

These are from my collection and not for sale

These are to highlight how Pauls signature changed over 16 months in 2 diffrent scenarios

Signature 1

Yellow Submarine cd insert, collected in London 13 May 2010 with 4 people present

A lovely signature as he walked to his limo

Signature 2

A 6x4 inch white card collected at a London Film premier on 03 October 2011, with 500 + people present and screaming and shouting etc

A Really bad quick signature as he signed for lots of collectors, a really rushed example

Hope this is of help to the forum and shows the good and bad Paul McCartney signatures that are given

I have some 2012 examples to show very soon

Thanks

Gary

2012 examples to show very soon

Views: 2712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can vouch for Gary's trustworthiness. If he said he got them in person, he did.

Cheers Steve,

the page is a strange one but genuine, and wait till I show the 2012 page I received last week from a close friend !

I will reveal soon

that is a great example of a signature that is really messy, but still has enough positives to be able to authenticate it.

Thanks mate, I know some people wont like it...but it is real. I have had worse examples too

Im gonna put two recent sigs on this week, one is just Paul !  Have a look

The last one is mine... :-)

I bought it from Jason Thanos ojune 27 this year. I guess a pretty rushed signature, but still a 100 % genuine one.

Still makes me smile everytime I see it... :-)

Yes all look Rushed examples of Maccas signature

My god Jason gets about doesnt he ! haha

My vote for UK '' In Person '' collector definately goes to him next time there is a vote, but I never got a vote at the last Election so I guess it wont count !

You got a website or ebay store Gary?

Gazza is that cause I actually go out lol , This is what In Person is suppose to be lol.

No seriously mate and other collectors Macca is not a graff that people she give a S%$T about but they do , Well the problem is the guy does not sign anything worth talking about in the last few years its all junkish.  I will be honest and am sure Gazza above me will agree on this , Some of us are not in this to make a quick 100 bucks or sell 5 graffs in a week but we are working hard to keep a reputation and name that we can outlast the scum of the earth that are born on S***.COM sorry meant Ebay.com, I work hard day and night and sometimes look a little legless I wish it was from non stop sex with hotties but its from waiting outside crappy places for 10 and 14 hours to get a squiggle.

I have been doing this for a while nowhere near as long as gazza has been doing it , But with the miles I put in every year to Rome , Cannes , Toronto , La , New York , Tokyo , Pussan , Hong Kong I try to make up for the lost time.

Unfortunetly I have landed at the wrong era of this when there are 10.000 fakers to one genuine person. But hey what can you do you are in the party you might as well get naked and dance.

ps incase you yanks dont know what gazza means its Gary..

Nice one Jason , you do put the mies in and I hope you do get the award next time its voted upon

I dunno who voted last time, but I know NO other UK Dealer  / Collector that puts the effort in that you do

As we both know Macca gives a crap autograph most of the times, he even states sometimes       '' You can have a Quickie ''

As a collector you have to get him one on one and talk to him, make sure he knows your a fan and you can get a full signature

My pride and joy is a 'in person '' signature with a Doodle

I have 60 McCartney signed items and Im in no rush to sell

Yes reputation cannot be bought and i agree Jason its not all about a quick turn over . I have top quality stuff and in no rush to sell.

35 years I have been messing about with Autographs, I hope I have a good reputation too.... lol

speak soon Jason

Jason do you have a uk website mate?.Ian from derby uk

He has one, take a look at:

http://www.hollywood-autographs.com/

Lots of top-class items!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service