Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Weird, some collectors prefer things like records or baseball cards be unsigned as t…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 23, 2016 to John Lennon's pricey hair

27 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I think this MAY be authentic. The R looks really condensed. However, I agree I woul…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 23, 2016 to is this Ringo autograph authentic? (part 2)

10 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"These both look good to me!"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 23, 2016 to Ringo Starr autographs

8 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Jim Cushman

") might see you there for Ginger in may Coach. I got a seat at rhe table in the cent…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 20, 2016 to Upcoming Concerts

729 Feb 5, 2023
Reply by Barry S

"Yeah this was posted recently. I still don't like it."

Adam Halloran replied Feb 18, 2016 to McCartney and Wings

4 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by mark peterson

"I suppose trusting these private signing is the same as buying off a private seller.…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 17, 2016 to Are Private Signings Ruining or Helping the Autograph hobby?

10 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Awesome! Thanks Chad! Do you know if he signs for free ttm? I know he charges on his…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 17, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"I noticed I forgot to put the convention was in 2010."

Adam Halloran replied Feb 17, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Chad. I bought this off a guy who added Klaus after he got George TTM. Not sure if K…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 17, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"I just got this one in the mail today!  The Beatles Anthology Volume 3 signed by bot…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 17, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service