Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally don't like any of them, but wait for more opinions."

Adam Halloran replied Feb 16, 2016 to BEATLES Paul McCartney and George Harrison, are these real?

9 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Beatlebum

"Now THAT is cool!"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 15, 2016 to Wanted Dylan!!

4 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by sling

"I have been told that Jagger leaves the stage after the show gets in a limo and is g…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 14, 2016 to How to get autographs of the Rolling Stones?

11 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by ABlackmore

"Unfortunately not authentic imo. The signatures are pretty off. However the poster i…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 14, 2016 to Beatles - Revoler 'Out Now' framed poster: FOUR autographs on reverse.

5 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Don Webster

"Ditto."

Adam Halloran replied Feb 14, 2016 to Forum / Site rules of conduct. Suggestions please

31 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by sling

"+1 these people aren't here for any other reason then to cause trouble. You also los…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 14, 2016 to Forum / Site rules of conduct. Suggestions please

31 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by sling

"I would leave inscriptions if it hadn't already been removed. I would leave the dama…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 14, 2016 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

3331 Oct 31, 2021
Reply by Robin McKay

"Ebay should take care of you if you purchased through them,"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 13, 2016 to 3 Nirvana Autographs just purchased, afraid I've been duped help!

4 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Richard Booth

"Thanks Paul! I love it, the signatures are real large. The program is a big one, I a…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 13, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"I just received this one in the mail from Roger Epperson (who was a pleasure to deal…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 13, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service