a pug called eva's Discussions (1,758)

Discussions Replied To (1578) Replies Latest Activity

"I've turned to a green very similar to sling's Avatar but I'm also very pleased for…"

a pug called eva replied Jun 25, 2017 to Paul Mccartney book

11 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by a pug called eva

"Neither would I. The letter "o" looks way off for a start."

a pug called eva replied Jun 19, 2017 to Marlon Brando: Is it authentic?

2 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by a pug called eva

"The second set sold at a UK auction house a while back with some photos taken at the…"

a pug called eva replied Jun 6, 2017 to Thoughts on Authenticity

46 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Adam Halloran

"I agree with Steve. It is too much like the real thing to be secretarial but not fre…"

a pug called eva replied Jun 6, 2017 to Authentic Marilyn Monroe?

6 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Ashley L.

"I was also not aware how rare Charles' autograph is. Had I realised I would certainl…"

a pug called eva replied Jun 5, 2017 to Ray Charles signature study (just a start...)

95 Apr 29
Reply by slappy 8955

"Thanks for your comparison montage Steve. Mine was actually bought in Switzerland bu…"

a pug called eva replied Jun 5, 2017 to Ray Charles signature study (just a start...)

95 Apr 29
Reply by slappy 8955

"Thank you Steve. I would be surprised if either the original owner or the fleamarket…"

a pug called eva replied Jun 5, 2017 to Ray Charles signature study (just a start...)

95 Apr 29
Reply by slappy 8955

"Please forgive me if I come across slightly "gushy" and "waffly" in this post but I…"

a pug called eva replied Jun 4, 2017 to Ray Charles signature study (just a start...)

95 Apr 29
Reply by slappy 8955

"Yes. I think you can choose the carrier but they're all pricey. Not sure what you me…"

a pug called eva replied May 26, 2017 to heritage auctions??

4 May 26, 2017
Reply by marc e

"If you're registered to bid with them you can bid on the day over the internet....an…"

a pug called eva replied May 26, 2017 to heritage auctions??

4 May 26, 2017
Reply by marc e

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service