Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Michael. You need to post a photo so people can see it :)  Here is a link to a…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 21, 2019 to Ed Ashner genuine or fake?

4 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Michael Delaney

"I updated your title to the post. Please try to remember to put the name of the pers…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 21, 2019 to Frank Sinatra, is this real?

3 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"That is very slick looking! I haven't seen that design yet! Very nice! Congrats! :) "

Adam Halloran replied Oct 19, 2019 to I can use some help on this Ringo Starr please

33 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"It looks like a Caveman signed it...But not Ringo :) "

Adam Halloran replied Oct 19, 2019 to Ringo Signed CD Cover.

2 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"That is great to hear! I can't wait to see. Glad I could help! "

Adam Halloran replied Oct 19, 2019 to I can use some help on this Ringo Starr please

33 Oct 19, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Daniel, these (all 4 of your posts today) are from the same seller chrisbdarling. Th…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 19, 2019 to Is it a real Lou Gehrig autograph?

6 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Charles-' please watch this video Steve put together on how to post photos so they a…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 18, 2019 to Mantle Auto... Legit?

9 Oct 18, 2019
Reply by James

"Hi Courtney, feel free to add an image of the autograph here. Maybe someone will see…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 18, 2019 to Real or Fake Dale Earndhardt Senior Signature

9 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Brian

"Ok guys, take it to private messages please, friendly debates are fine...No need for…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 18, 2019 to Metallica signatures

24 Oct 18, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Hi EJ! I edited your post to make your photo visible. When you get a chance please t…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 18, 2019 to Eric Clapton autobiography (opinion)

3 Oct 18, 2019
Reply by A.B.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service