LiverpoolWalrus's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

""

LiverpoolWalrus replied Dec 17, 2023 to "Doors Signed" Album BSA COA

18 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by LiverpoolWalrus

"Got it, Steve. It's sanctuary for the crooks because the platform welcomes everybody…"

LiverpoolWalrus replied Dec 5, 2023 to "High value" items won with extremely low bids

12 Dec 5, 2023
Reply by LiverpoolWalrus

"Huh? Sotheby's, Christie's, Bonham and Julien are on there. As well as Heritage and…"

LiverpoolWalrus replied Dec 4, 2023 to "High value" items won with extremely low bids

12 Dec 5, 2023
Reply by LiverpoolWalrus

"Speaking of bids not being real, do you (or anybody here) think auction houses are a…"

LiverpoolWalrus replied Dec 3, 2023 to "High value" items won with extremely low bids

12 Dec 5, 2023
Reply by LiverpoolWalrus

"I admire your passion for Jackie Gleason. “How sweet it is.” His variety show from M…"

LiverpoolWalrus replied Dec 2, 2023 to Opinions please on this John Lennon

15 Dec 2, 2023
Reply by Jim McFiver

"On the group piece, the Jagger and Jones scream fake. The others are also dubious. …"

LiverpoolWalrus replied Dec 2, 2023 to rolling stones, thoughts, out of interest

4 Dec 2, 2023
Reply by LiverpoolWalrus

"Absolutely worthless. If buyers are raving about obviously fake autographs, which ha…"

LiverpoolWalrus replied Dec 2, 2023 to How valuable is eBay feedback for autographs?

49 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I consider myself pretty proficient with Beatles and Stones. But as we all know, it'…"

15 Dec 2, 2023
Reply by Jim McFiver

"Good to know. I'm a pretty active autograph collector, mostly relying on Caiazzo, Tr…"

15 Dec 2, 2023
Reply by Jim McFiver

"No real story, Steve. It's just coming up for auction soon and I was considering bid…"

15 Dec 2, 2023
Reply by Jim McFiver

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service