Patrick OQuin's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"I looked on eBay but couldn’t find it. How is it listed?"

Patrick OQuin replied Apr 3, 2023 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

312 May 28, 2023
Reply by Thom Joseph

"Thank you! Yeah, these look like they are all the same CD box set so likely all “dig…"

Patrick OQuin replied Mar 9, 2023 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"Thanks for posting. Someone above mentioned that this was “digitally” signed. I wasn…"

Patrick OQuin replied Mar 9, 2023 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"I was about to pull the trigger on this one. Where does it state digitally signed? "

Patrick OQuin replied Mar 7, 2023 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"Thank you for posting.  I have been looking for something from The Who."

Patrick OQuin replied Feb 2, 2023 to The Who + Pete McKee Signed A2 Screen Print

3 Feb 2, 2023
Reply by Patrick OQuin

"Thank you. I was just reading that there have been a lot of “authentication” service…"

Patrick OQuin replied Jan 25, 2023 to Are These Authentic?

5 Jan 26, 2023
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Pricey, but I think her signature looks pretty good compared to a lot I see on here.…"

Patrick OQuin replied Dec 15, 2022 to Evan and Zane - signed CD Signed by Evan Rachel Wood (Only 100 made)

8 Dec 15, 2022
Reply by Modern pain

"I did unseal it to check out the signatures. The edge of the books and even the page…"

Patrick OQuin replied Dec 12, 2022 to cormac mccarthy book on amazon

433 Jun 13, 2023
Reply by MN

"Mine arrived from Barnes and Noble this morning. The box was a little banged up and…"

Patrick OQuin replied Dec 12, 2022 to cormac mccarthy book on amazon

433 Jun 13, 2023
Reply by MN

"Thanks for posting! Picked up a few I had missed in the past few years Blondie, Chri…"

Patrick OQuin replied Dec 2, 2022 to Live Talks Holiday Sale on Books

17 Jul 17, 2024
Reply by TRM5PGA

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service