Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I mostly only collect books anymore, or programmes. In books I collect Beatle signed…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 5, 2018 to Signed book collectors

51 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by goodcat

"Its amazing! I don't think I will let it go Paul, but you would be the first to know…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 28, 2018 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"The Who signed "The Who Hits 50!" 2014 UK tour programme signed by Pete Townshend an…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 28, 2018 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Jimmy Page, Paul Rodgers, and Tony Franklin signed The Firm 1985 tour program. Purch…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 28, 2018 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"www.lynnnews.co.uk/news/signed-beatles-card-put-up-for-auction-by-k..." target="_bla…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 27, 2018 to Beatles signed card

11 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by goodcat

"http://beatlesmagazineuk.com/rae-letter-signed-by-the-beatles-fetches-13000/ Posted…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 24, 2018 to Unbelieveable Beatles auction result today

10 Feb 24, 2018
Reply by Adam Halloran

"https://www.autographcoa.com/team/ "

Adam Halloran replied Feb 22, 2018 to AutographCOA

16 Nov 30, 2021
Reply by 216 to 313

"I really like Paul's display, after looking at it I don't mind them open as much. I…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 18, 2018 to Gilmour and Waters Matching DVD Covers

23 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"For me, and my humble opinion, I wouldn't. I personally think it is distracting. Wit…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 18, 2018 to Gilmour and Waters Matching DVD Covers

23 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"These signatures look nothing like authentic signatures."

Adam Halloran replied Feb 16, 2018 to Pink Floyd - Various LPs with UACC Certification

21 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Kevin Eschweiler

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service