Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"From Ebays page.  https://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/authentication.html "Authenticatio…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 15, 2017 to Ebay terminated my auction, stating my COA wasn't an approved source!!!!

74 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by CJCollector

"Just speculation, do authenticators like PSA, JSA, Beckett have to pay to be on the…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 15, 2017 to Ebay terminated my auction, stating my COA wasn't an approved source!!!!

74 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by CJCollector

"What I guess I don't understand, and I don't mean to be rude or negative so I apolog…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 15, 2017 to Racc on facebook

117 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I won't deny, i have a morbid curiousity with that record. It has fascinated since I…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 9, 2017 to 37 Years Ago Today...December 8,1980...

4 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Frank has this one for $18,500. However he can be a tad over zealous on price, but…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 9, 2017 to BEATLES Signed Programme and John& Yoko Signed Book

38 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by fab432

"Yea, his last name is Diamond I believe?  I just would be weary a bit, even though t…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 8, 2017 to BEATLES Signed Programme and John& Yoko Signed Book

38 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by fab432

"This is my George and Ringo programme signed on March 10th 1963. I have seen that pr…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 7, 2017 to BEATLES Signed Programme and John& Yoko Signed Book

38 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by fab432

"I am sorry to say vut that does not look good to me either. Hopefully you can get re…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 3, 2017 to Roger Waters Signature Opinions

15 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by goodcat

"Neither are authentic in my opinion."

Adam Halloran replied Dec 2, 2017 to thoughts on these 2 auotgraphs

11 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Mine too. Really nice signature, very weird that it was signed on back. Oh well...St…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 20, 2017 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service