Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"In most cases I would say "don't cut!" however I think you have so much dead space a…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 18, 2017 to How's this Ringo look... also looking to date it...

14 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Jason Charnick

"I would put it in the highly unlikely category."

Adam Halloran replied Nov 16, 2017 to Eric Clapton

6 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Ben

"As longbas its not a reprint like they said, it is authentic in my opinion."

Adam Halloran replied Nov 15, 2017 to What do people think of this Ringo?

4 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Hey John. Not in the field that I collect, give it a bit and hopefully others will c…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 14, 2017 to Opinions on this Pearl Jam signed album?

24 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by John D.

"So you are doing the best thing, asking questions first before buying a major purcha…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 14, 2017 to Is Roger Epperson still around?

22 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"If you search you will find negative feedback about every authenticator out there. (…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 14, 2017 to Is Roger Epperson still around?

22 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"I think maybe Grad said it was good. That he kind of overturned the original opinion…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 10, 2017 to Zepp II LP -- all 4 sigs w/ Epperson COA on ebay up for bids

19 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Bruce Juice

"I figured it out. That example is the guitar Xwiesy owns. Here is an image of them…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 10, 2017 to Eric Clatpon signed guitar

11 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Bertrand

"I have this one in my exampler files. Unfortunately I didn't label it. However I bel…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 10, 2017 to Eric Clatpon signed guitar

11 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Bertrand

"The funny part is, I wouldn't be suprised if PSA would pass it now."

Adam Halloran replied Nov 10, 2017 to Zepp II LP -- all 4 sigs w/ Epperson COA on ebay up for bids

19 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Bruce Juice

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service