Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"The easiest way to explain a COA is a sense of comfort for most. In regards to a COA…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 10, 2017 to Value of signed Menu, The Imperial, Torquay, 18th August 1963

91 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Beatlebum

"I think he means by how Tracks does their own Auctions and they may take it on consi…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 9, 2017 to Value of signed Menu, The Imperial, Torquay, 18th August 1963

91 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Beatlebum

"No problem. Perry is a trustworthy guy I will say if you go that route. Best of luck!"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 9, 2017 to Value of signed Menu, The Imperial, Torquay, 18th August 1963

91 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Beatlebum

"No problem. I do think it is worth it for items like this that will break a few thou…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 8, 2017 to Value of signed Menu, The Imperial, Torquay, 18th August 1963

91 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Beatlebum

"So this is what was explained to me a few years back and I have dealt with him a few…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 8, 2017 to Value of signed Menu, The Imperial, Torquay, 18th August 1963

91 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Beatlebum

"Hi Julie. Frank likely won't answer your email...But it is worth a shot if you can…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 8, 2017 to Value of signed Menu, The Imperial, Torquay, 18th August 1963

91 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Beatlebum

"So I personally don't mind the stains and would leave them. I am sure for many the r…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 8, 2017 to Value of signed Menu, The Imperial, Torquay, 18th August 1963

91 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Beatlebum

"I would contact Perry Cox on ebay about a possible consignment. He is very well trus…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 8, 2017 to Value of signed Menu, The Imperial, Torquay, 18th August 1963

91 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Beatlebum

"https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/rr-auction-lawsuit-what-is-this-all-…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 7, 2017 to Zepp II LP -- all 4 sigs w/ Epperson COA on ebay up for bids

19 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Bruce Juice

"That looks like the same awful signature on the "autographed' guitars you find all o…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 5, 2017 to Paul McCartney autograph...real Or fake?

5 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Jim Cushman

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service