Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been waiting to get this one back in the mail for awhile, I had a few issues…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 23, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Real nice, but better then a cut piece. It tells its own story!"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 20, 2016 to Macca Price Guide Help

12 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Grungegarden

"I personally feel a cut signature, while authenticated by PSA like the one you poste…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 20, 2016 to Macca Price Guide Help

12 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Grungegarden

"I am guessing 67CCS-GH George Harrison from the list above is the cut of George from…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 18, 2016 to Yet Another Paul McCartney Opinion Request

30 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Alexander Mehl

"Wow Ballroom never seises to amaze! Sad they cut that piece!"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 18, 2016 to Yet Another Paul McCartney Opinion Request

30 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Alexander Mehl

"I just got this one in the mail from Barnes and Noble, exclusive M. Ward signed post…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 17, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Sorry they are not good."

Adam Halloran replied Mar 17, 2016 to Friends, tell please, real are autographs The BEATLES or not?

7 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Roman Kovalsky

"Excellent Steve! That is exactly what I was looking to do and worked flawless! Thank…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 16, 2016 to How can we improve Autograph Live?

116 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by DP

"Steve, thanks for responding! I wasn't able to figure out how. If I wanted to make a…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 16, 2016 to How can we improve Autograph Live?

116 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by DP

"This is his website, he is legit. A lot of the items he has had for awhile. http://…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 16, 2016 to GDMEnterprises

2 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Joe W.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service