We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ralph Gonzalez's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"THANK YOU MARC FOR YOUR RESPONSE. i JUST HOPE IF NOTHING ELSE. NOW THE BBB HAS THEM…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Apr 11, 2019 to High end Memorabilia

6 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by Gratefulphish

"Thank you Bruce! So they responded to the BBB since they were in the email and I inc…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Apr 11, 2019 to High end Memorabilia

6 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by Gratefulphish

"So I just received an email from the better business bureau regarding the complaint…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Mar 12, 2019 to 70% sure I've been scammed. Do I have any options? (icollector.com, "High End Memorabilia")

28 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I see, I plan on having Roger Epperson taking a look at these 2. "

Ralph Gonzalez replied Mar 4, 2019 to Disturbed complete Band & Motley Crew Nikki Sixx Hand signed picture - REAL OR FAKE?

1 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Ralph Gonzalez

"Got it, thank you so much. I will look at the investigation. I used that company bec…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Mar 4, 2019 to Frank P Garo authentication - Royce Gracie REAL OR FAKE?

8 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by Bart FM Droog

"Thank you for your reply Todor. I knew it was too good to be true."

Ralph Gonzalez replied Mar 4, 2019 to Ozzy & Randy R autographed Guitar

3 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Tacoma Blues

"Oh man, Thank you so much! I really appreciate your opinion.How about the holyfield?…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Feb 25, 2019 to Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield Signed poster

6 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Jason Poulos

"Can someone else please help me here. I bought the poster from someone who had gotte…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Feb 25, 2019 to Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield Signed poster

6 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Jason Poulos

"Hmm, they were gotten in person..."

6 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Jason Poulos

"had I not found this forum and had my interest peaked, I would have kept these items…"

Ralph Gonzalez replied Feb 21, 2019 to Authenticity Check: Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Dio autographs

33 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service