We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bam Miller's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"No problem Micko, appreciate the reply :) "

Bam Miller replied Aug 4, 2014 to DEAR JOHN...a study of John Belushi's autograph and a personal search!

174 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Micko

"Too many Belushi autographs popping up on ebay almost every week it's astounding and…"

Bam Miller replied Aug 3, 2014 to DEAR JOHN...a study of John Belushi's autograph and a personal search!

174 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Micko

"Out of any fake autograph sold on ebay, I'm especially vigilante on John's signature…"

Bam Miller replied Aug 3, 2014 to DEAR JOHN...a study of John Belushi's autograph and a personal search!

174 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Micko

"What do you guys think of this Signed Briefcase full of Blues LP, hard to make out t…"

174 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Micko

"Here is an attachment to my John Belushi autograph bought for £300 of UACC registere…"

174 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Micko

"UACC dealers are also known for mucking up the authenticity of alot of signatures th…"

174 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Micko

"Personally I'm sceptical on this signature tbh, how do we know that this is really a…"

174 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Micko

"Micko, this seller has been reported, I have even challenged him to show me the COA…"

174 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Micko

"Do you have a larger, less pixelated version of the Black and White John Belushi '81…"

174 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Micko

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service