We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

bndroid's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say no to this one. There are noticeable characteristics in the "L" I do not…"

bndroid replied Jul 19, 2019 to Bruce Lee Autograph

18 Aug 9, 2019
Reply by Peter Mayer

"This autograph does not appear to be authentic. Although she signed her name in a fe…"

bndroid replied Jul 14, 2019 to Sharon Tate/Roman Polanski real autograph??

13 Jul 16, 2019
Reply by NormanH

"I know nothing about sports, but thought I'd take a stab at figuring this out. I thi…"

bndroid replied May 9, 2019 to Can anyone identify this auto? It's on a Hall of Fame ball

1 May 9, 2019
Reply by bndroid

"No problem, glad I could help :) Hope your son enjoys his autographed present!"

bndroid replied May 9, 2019 to Can someone help me identify this autograph please? It was a present for my son and I don't know where to begin! Thanks in advance

7 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Daniel S.

"First off, I am not a follower of baseball or sports whatsoever. But I have a slight…"

bndroid replied May 9, 2019 to Can someone help me identify this autograph please? It was a present for my son and I don't know where to begin! Thanks in advance

7 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Daniel S.

"From prices I've stumbled upon in the past, Springsteen autos are always higher than…"

bndroid replied May 9, 2019 to Bruce Springsteen vs Billy Idol

7 May 10, 2019
Reply by Steve Viola

"Anymore info about these autos? ie. where acquired from, date, politician/actor/athl…"

bndroid replied May 6, 2019 to Need help identifying these autographs if anybody can help?

3 May 6, 2019
Reply by RobTwoRs

"Thanks, I've considered that but every now and then I like to hold the autograph in…"

bndroid replied Apr 9, 2019 to Using mylar sleeves and toploaders for archiving autographed photos longterm?

5 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Thanks. I had considered Bagunlimited but unfortunately they are one of those many p…"

bndroid replied Apr 8, 2019 to Using mylar sleeves and toploaders for archiving autographed photos longterm?

5 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Steve Zarelli

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service