We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Charlie Summers's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Another lousy photo of two more, these in jewel boxes. (Parton box is damaged, but I…"

Charlie Summers replied Sep 6, 2019 to Three-ring Binder Pages for CDs

3 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Neither. There are...oh, heck, let me show you so you understand why I can not put t…"

Charlie Summers replied Sep 6, 2019 to Three-ring Binder Pages for CDs

3 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

"FWIW, I bit the bullet and did it anyway. He was perfectly nice, polite, and all tha…"

Charlie Summers replied Sep 5, 2019 to George Takei really worth Shatner-level prices?

5 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Josh Board

"Hoping OPs delete this (and the user's profile) ASAP!"

Charlie Summers replied May 24, 2019 to

just now

"Here's one of mine from last weekend, personally witnessed, yadda-yadda. "

Charlie Summers replied Apr 17, 2019 to Well, the Shatner thing is settled, anyway...

14 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Did not, although I DID get Bobby Clark (said Gorn)...also got a paired Koenig/Shatn…"

Charlie Summers replied Apr 17, 2019 to Well, the Shatner thing is settled, anyway...

14 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Lea Thompson in August. D*mn. Only time I ever desperately wanted to be a duck... "

14 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

"If anyone cares, I screwed up the dates; I now know which conventions I attended, an…"

Charlie Summers replied Apr 10, 2019 to Well, the Shatner thing is settled, anyway...

14 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

"Didn't really think about that, although I admit the autograph of the guy in the Gor…"

Charlie Summers replied Apr 5, 2019 to Well, the Shatner thing is settled, anyway...

14 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

"$80 signing, $80 photo op, at least at this convention. The VIP tickets include one…"

Charlie Summers replied Apr 5, 2019 to Well, the Shatner thing is settled, anyway...

14 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by Charlie Summers

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service