Matthew Foster's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have 2 of these reserved...will swap for a Coldplay....but you may have a bit of a…"

Matthew Foster replied Oct 7 to Tears For Fears - The Tipping Point signed CD

26 Oct 7
Reply by Steve

"Thanks for this...got one....one of my fave bands :)"

Matthew Foster replied Oct 6 to Tears For Fears - The Tipping Point signed CD

26 Oct 7
Reply by Steve

"Thankyou Rich...nice find...ordered :)"

Matthew Foster replied Jul 13 to John Mayer "Sob Rock" Signed CD - Newbury

81 Jul 28
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Yes...they cancelled order in 5 mins...just used contact us ...and added invoice/ord…"

Matthew Foster replied Jul 1 to Brian May / Pr. Roger Taylor signed bookplate for 30 pounds (not THE Roger Taylor)

16 Jul 8
Reply by 5816nick

"No worries...I already have a Brian May from them (excellent signature) so Ive cance…"

Matthew Foster replied Jul 1 to Brian May / Pr. Roger Taylor signed bookplate for 30 pounds (not THE Roger Taylor)

16 Jul 8
Reply by 5816nick

"Actually just realised this is not Queens Roger Taylor....but a Professor and author…"

16 Jul 8
Reply by 5816nick

"Nice find....ordered....thankyou !!!"

16 Jul 8
Reply by 5816nick

" Lord knows how I missed that!!! Many thanks !!! "

Matthew Foster replied Jun 25 to Emilia Clarke Game Of Thrones Actress Signed Comic Pre order

106 Sep 14
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Can you advise how to set up a new thread alert please.....I've hunted high and low…"

Matthew Foster replied Jun 24 to Emilia Clarke Game Of Thrones Actress Signed Comic Pre order

106 Sep 14
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I have ordered 3 from Amazon UK...if any of our cousins from across the pond want on…"

Matthew Foster replied May 20 to Duran Duran signed Deluxe CD now listed at amazon UK

25 Jun 18
Reply by Julio Jovi

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service