We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

James Stone's Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"And if you are a big autograph collector, more likely than not you have an autograph…"

James Stone replied Jan 8, 2017 to She thinks it's a real Paul McCartney autograph

4 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by James Stone

"I think it's kind of like watching a movie, you know its all fake but somehow you fo…"

James Stone replied Jan 8, 2017 to She thinks it's a real Paul McCartney autograph

4 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by James Stone

"That is true an autograph is an autograph, although I am really not sure there is th…"

James Stone replied Jan 8, 2017 to When your autograph was signed. Does it make a difference to you?

44 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by a pug called eva

"Yeah, hope you didn't pay too much for that thinking it was signed. Signed Beatles a…"

James Stone replied Jan 2, 2017 to Beatles album "Meet the Beatles"

7 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Well I can't really fault a buyer for wanting to own an autograph after the person p…"

James Stone replied Jan 1, 2017 to Death Profiteering: Fair or Foul?

39 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by James Stone

"Right, buyers shouldn't act on emotion. Ed Rendell, a famous autograph collector wro…"

39 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by James Stone

"100% fair. Business is Business. Same goes for Harrison Ford (who has made millions)…"

39 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by James Stone

"I could have met her, had a picture with her, and had her sign something 2 years ago…"

James Stone replied Jan 1, 2017 to Beware of Fake Carrie Fisher Autographs and Memorabilia, Warn by Star Wars Experts

2 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by James Stone

"Oh course! 5 Years ago I didn't know anything, now I could write a book on this hobb…"

James Stone replied Dec 28, 2016 to Has anyone grown as a collector?

8 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by James Stone

"True, you can, of course if the reserve is too high, the item won't move. A couple y…"

James Stone replied Dec 24, 2016 to Rolls Royce bonnet signed by Paul McCartney, Bono, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Katy Perry etc.

85 May 8, 2017
Reply by Ethan Moss

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service