PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

bernard howard's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Bugsy: Brian Burkel is all over the internet: https://www.google.com/search?q=brian+…"

bernard howard replied Nov 21 to SAPPHIRE INVESTMENT RESERVES (WAS PRESTIGE COLLECTIBLES) HAS 10,000 FAKE FORGED ITEMS

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

"re: Brian Burkel.......... during my time working for him I definitely saw enough ev…"

bernard howard replied Nov 15 to SAPPHIRE INVESTMENT RESERVES (WAS PRESTIGE COLLECTIBLES) HAS 10,000 FAKE FORGED ITEMS

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

"Bugsy: There are ten pages of complaints regarding Brian Burkel. There are eleven di…"

bernard howard replied Nov 15 to SAPPHIRE INVESTMENT RESERVES (WAS PRESTIGE COLLECTIBLES) HAS 10,000 FAKE FORGED ITEMS

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

"Bugsy: 1-Write to the Better Business Bureau 2-If you follow my past threads, you wi…"

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

"Will=thanks for your support and please go to google search and search for a musicia…"

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

"Dan: Brian Burkel, the owner of Sapphire Investment Reserves is not stupid. If you g…"

bernard howard replied Nov 13 to SAPPHIRE INVESTMENT RESERVES (WAS PRESTIGE COLLECTIBLES) HAS 10,000 FAKE FORGED ITEMS

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

"Christopher: It will be next to impossible for Steve Cyrkin to get my reviews of Sap…"

bernard howard replied Nov 13 to SAPPHIRE INVESTMENT RESERVES (WAS PRESTIGE COLLECTIBLES) HAS 10,000 FAKE FORGED ITEMS

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

"steve==my work has paid off.....burkel just changed the name of his site; don't forg…"

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

" is the new name of burkel's forgery site.....please click twice each day on his site"

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

"the new name of the company is: "

32 Nov 21
Reply by bernard howard

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service