We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Clive Young's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting this! Just ordered it; That was the easiest Christmas present for…"

Clive Young replied Nov 21, 2020 to I Don't Know How But They Found Me (Dallon Weekes) - Signed CD

2 Apr 2
Reply by jayceman

"So I went back and grabbed it. As you might imagine, I'm pretty happy with the price…"

Clive Young replied Jan 13, 2019 to Is this George Carlin signature real?

3 Jan 13, 2019
Reply by Clive Young

"For all my mixed feelings about Looney Tunes (I've usually had good experiences ther…"

Clive Young replied Nov 29, 2018 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I live near Looney Tunes and the way they've handled the McCartney thing has EVERYBO…"

Clive Young replied Nov 28, 2018 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"Perhaps of interest here - Simple Minds posted a time-lapse Of themselves signing a…"

Clive Young replied Feb 1, 2018 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"I'm on the fence about that deluxe package—$99 is a lot to spend for an album we hav…"

Clive Young replied Nov 23, 2017 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019

"I once asked Nicola Bryant, who played a companion on Doctor Who in the mid-80s, to…"

Clive Young replied Sep 6, 2017 to Richard Dreyfuss ruined my poster.

26 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by DKLI

"I saw the Louise Harrison one in person a few years ago when it was on display as pa…"

Clive Young replied Apr 24, 2015 to What is with the second Dr. Gordon Meet The Beatles LP at Heritage tomorow?

41 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Paul

"I picked up an Andre Agassi personalized 8x10 at a garage sale maybe 10 years ago fo…"

Clive Young replied Mar 13, 2015 to Does Anyone Stills Find Autographs And Other Memorabilia At Yard Sales?

10 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

"http://starwarsactorappearances.blogspot.com/ mentions he's going to be in Texas thi…"

Clive Young replied Mar 11, 2015 to Dave Prowse (Star Wars) landing in the U.S. this year. Need his autograph?

11 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Brian Burger

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service